Thursday, September 6, 2012

Delish Coffee Soap Curing



On the curing rack: Turkish Mocha!

I had fun making this soap!  The smell is so wonderful.  This Bramble Berry fragrance behaved beautifully in my recipe, caused no acceleration or ricing at all.  BUT...does turn almost BLACK....for me, this was OK because, I was really hoping it would darken to look like coffee...and it did!  Just wish I had enough fragrance to make another 5lb batch...I KNOW this one isn't going to last long!  LOL

Until next time.....

5 comments:

  1. Kelley, what a fun blog you have - A soap-blog! Who knew. And a Crazy Chicken Lady too. Thank you for sharing the story of Peggy's survival, and your commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren!

    Love your blog! Hope Fern continues to do well!

    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing superb information. I’m impressed by the info that you’ve on this website. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Custom Soap Boxes are really useful for all kinds of soap products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is very informative. thanks for sharing such important and useful information. Keep it up. visit mentioned website for printing and packaging services.
    Design Soap Boxes According to Market Trends Business

    ReplyDelete